I Will Become A Lesbian Today If Genevieve Aks Me Out, She Makes Me Wet – Actress
Latest: Nigeria can develop tourism through traditional religion | Recommended: Buhari Please Bring Back Our Corruption!!
TalkLatest

Your No 1 Source Of Entertainment

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday



http://778819914.r.worldcdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/images-2-1.jpg


Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze, made the revelation in a recent interview with The Sun. When asked about the rise of homose.xuals in Nollywood, she said:
“Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve.
She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer. Anyway, I’m not a lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences of their actions, then they can do whatever they like with their bodies.”



Are you on twitter? Follow us @Team_Fiendhits

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Please Drop Your Comments, It helps in our improvement



Copyright © 2016 - TalkLatest - All Rights Reserved
(Articles may not Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : geequed | Powered By: Geequed