Watch Eva Alordiah Answer 1000 Questions From Fans! #EvaAlordiahAnswers EP 1
Latest: Nigeria can develop tourism through traditional religion | Recommended: Buhari Please Bring Back Our Corruption!!
TalkLatest

Your No 1 Source Of Entertainment

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday






Watch this video of talented rapper, Eva Alordiah Answer 1000 questions from her fans

In Eva’s words

I am trying to get to all of these insightful questions from all you beautiful Peopls. So far, I am having fun with it and it is beginning to seem like the fans ask better questions than I get in the media, I don’t know. Did I say something? Oh shit! Got questions? Ask them in comments below! I cannot wait to read from you!


0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Please Drop Your Comments, It helps in our improvement



Copyright © 2016 - TalkLatest - All Rights Reserved
(Articles may not Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : geequed | Powered By: Geequed