OMG: Shehu Of Borno’s Brother Dies At UNILAG Guest House Fire Incident (Photos)
Latest: Nigeria can develop tourism through traditional religion | Recommended: Buhari Please Bring Back Our Corruption!!
TalkLatest

Your No 1 Source Of Entertainment

Find Us On Facebook

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday



f1\
There was uproar at the Guest House of the University of Lagos when fire gutted one of the rooms in the facility. The fire which reportedy broke out in the early hours of today, Thursday, 3rd of March, 2016. The fire claimed the live of one person, who said to be a member of the delegation of Shehu of Borno, Abubakar Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi, the new Chancellor of UNILAG, died of suffocation.

The monarch and his delegation were at the University to attend El-Kanemi’s installation as the Chancellor of the school.
The fire started at about 2am while all occupants of the complex were asleep. The deceased died of suffocation. His body has been flown to Borno state where he is expected to be buried today according to Islamic rite.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Please Drop Your Comments, It helps in our improvement



Copyright © 2016 - TalkLatest - All Rights Reserved
(Articles may not Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : geequed | Powered By: Geequed